Corporate Restructuring & Recovery
We support insolvency practitioners and turnaround professionals in the entire course of their work, from early stage investigation to effecting a turnaround or formal insolvency. Leslie Keats provide accurate assessments of current trading profile in all manner of circumstances, enabling open dialogue on the potential strategies available to maximise value whilst providing stakeholders with an insight into the potential outcomes or benefits.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering the best results for insolvency practitioners and creditors in this challenging sector and are proud to count many of the UK’s largest insolvency practitioners as our clients.
- Trading viability assessments
- Review of trading forecasts
- Balance sheet reviews of debtors and work in progress
- Contract management and systems assessment
- Modelling future funding requirements
- Developing systems to facilitate IF funding
- Dispute resolution advice
- Financial analysis of contracts
- Detailed book value statements of debt and wip
- Advice on strategies to maximise realisation of contract assets
- Comparison of outcomes under proactive exit or simple cease trade exit
- Assistance with short term trading programmes
- Obtaining finance from debtors or funders to facilitate short term trading
- Assisting with the sale of a business or Novation of specific contracts
- Debt realisation
- Dispute resolution including adjudication
- Appropriate reporting
- Contract records retrieval
- Reservation of Title and Creditors claims.