- Reviewing management systems, with particular reference to the accurate assessment and communication of financial information from the operating sites to the financial core.
- Reviewing the adequacy of management personnel and resources.
- Review future trading to identify risks and to ensure that the business has fully appreciated and reflected potential problems in future trading plans.
- Assessing future funding requirements and highlighting sensitivity in cash flow forecasts.
- Assessing debt collectibility, reporting and control.
- Ensuring adequate contract awareness.
- Reviewing long term aims and objectives from an independent and constructive position.